We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a skilled full function, high volume Accounts Payable Officer to join our finance team in our National Office based at Chadstone.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, this role will see you perform the end to end function of accounts payable from high volume invoice processing through to payment runs and reconciliations. You will also be responsible for monthly reporting and processing monthly close off and payments.
What will success look like?
- Verification of tax invoices, ensuring accuracy and correct interpretation in the payment request
- Timely resolution on all email and system queries sent to Accounts Payable and providing key support for our centres and corporate office
- Processing and paying invoices in accordance with the terms of trade and company policies
- Expense system management and processing
- Managing the supplier database
- Cash flow management
- Adhering to all processes for each task with no deviations
What will you Bring?
You will have proven experience in a similar high volume, full function accounts payable position for medium to large organisations. As a skilled Accounts Payable officer, you will have strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to engage stakeholders, intermediate Excel skills as well as a strong attention to detail Experience with ERP systems such as JDE would be advantageous but not essential.
We value diversity of experience, background and thought and we are supportive of new ways of working. We encourage internal applicants to consider mobility to advance their careers. We want our team members to have a broad and successful career and be part of our exciting journey ahead as Vicinity Centres.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.