We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
The Casual Mall Leasing (CML) department is responsible for delivering budgeted income monthly and annually whilst developing new income opportunities from short term clients.
We’re currently looking for a Casual Mall Leasing Sales Coordinator to join the team in Broadmeadows on a max-term basis for 5-months, this role will also be required to work from our Chadstone office one day per week. The purpose of this role is to assist their Regional CML Manager to maximise revenue, presentation and experiences within short term leasing opportunities of the regions shopping centres.
This role is critical in supporting the Regional Manager to achieve their objectives in regards to driving new business oppportunities for the Centre and across the region whilst also supporting the broader mall space team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing administration support for the Regional Manager and broader team
- Supporting the broader team with sales activities such as client meetings, bookings and client communication
- Build relationships with centre retailers and casual mall leasing clients
- Weekly reporting requirements including occupancy reports and the compilation of equipment audits as required
- Supporting the team with additional administration as needed (e.g. travel bookings, sales meetings minutes)
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of or previous experience in a sales capacity, have excellent problem solving and communication skills, work well in a team environment and be confident in building stakeholder relationships. Although not essential, a sub agents license would be highly regarded.
We’re proud of our collaborative team culture and as a member of the Centre management team you will also be required to support the team with any emergency situations that may arise.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.