We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
The Enterprise Technology team within Vicinity Centres is responsible for delivering core systems, data, connectivity and infrastructure to execute our digital transformation strategy. The team provides critical technology functions, enabling the business to work better, easier and more enjoyable, whilst building on our capability to provide exciting new digital offerings.
We have an exciting opportunity to join this team as a first point of contact for the Vicinity Centres IT department providing 1st and 2nd level technical support to Corporate, State and Shopping Centre teams throughout Australia. Additionally, the Support Analyst will provide advice on IT related issues relating specifically to areas where Vicinity Centres use IT services.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Service Desk Manager to ensure they meet defined metrics, follow processes and contribute to making our workplace better, easier, more enjoyable .
What will success look like?
- Troubleshooting of 1st and 2nd level IT related problems including software and hardware, such as iOS/android devices, Laptops, PCs and Printers
- Ensuring all inbound customer phone calls, tickets, emails, voicemails and 'walk-ins' are promptly responded to and logged immediately within the online Service Desk System
- Ascertaining the priority of customer problems, managing customer expectations and setting the ticket severity appropriately
- Escalating tickets (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician or vendor
- Troubleshooting basic network issues and unified communications support (Jabber, WebEx, Cisco VC)
- Hardware procurement and setup (i.e. Laptops, Monitors and Mobile devices)
- User account creation (on-boarding and off boarding)
- AV and meeting room enhanced support and user training
- WIFI Support (Corporate and free public WIFI for centres)
- Asset Management maintenance
- Developing help sheets, usage guides, and FAQ lists for end users
- Facilitating knowledge sharing with the wider IT team and training where required
- Continually measuring, monitoring and driving down incident levels by identifying problems and continuous improvement opportunities
What will you bring?
- Experience in a similar IT Service Desk Support role
- Excellent customer service skills, with a focus on listening and questioning
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Technologies (Windows 7/10, MS Office 2010/2013/2016, MS Network Concepts (Active Directory, etc.),
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications (Jabber, WebEx, VC)
- Proficiency in managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong ownership, follow up and management of issues to resolution
- Self-motivated a self-organizing
You are degree qualified, hold relevant IT experience and exceptional communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
You are an approachable team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding your skills in an evolving technology focused environment.
Finally, you will be charged with making Vicinity an awesome place to work!
*Normal working hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri. There will be a requirement to work a morning shift from 8:00am to 4:30pm or late shift from 9:30 am to 6:00pm depending on the team's need.
There will also be a requirement to participate in an afterhours support roster. After Hours support is provided via mobile phone Mon-Fri from 6:00pm-9:00pm and on weekends/public holidays from 9:00pm-5:00pm (subject to variation).
Rostering will be set by the Service Desk Manager.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.