We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
At Vicinity Centres, we see our success deriving from enriching our communities, internal and external. We are an Australian owned leading retail investment trust with great brands in our shopping centre portfolio such as Chadstone, DFO, and Emporium.
The Vicinity People & Culture Shared Services team acts as a single point of access for all HR related queries. We’re committed to creating quality experiences for our people by providing consistent and streamlined solutions. Everything we do in Shared Services, big or small, counts because we’re committed to making life for our people better, easier and more enjoyable. On top of that we embrace difference, we collaborate, and we are constantly imagining a better way. Plus we have a great time doing it!
What are we looking for?
A People and Culture Operations Administrator with a high service orientation and the desire to deliver an exemplary customer experience across the entire employee lifecycle. An attention to detail that is second to none and the capability to support a collaborative and agile culture. You LOVE systems and working your way through best practice P&C operations support. Is this you?
What will success look like?
- Acting as an administrator and super user for our HR system, Workday
- Acting as a first point of contact for all Workday queries and support
- Increasing the speed and efficiency of Workday processes
- Assisting the P&C Analyst with aligning Workday to provide better data for decision making
- Assisting in the management of the Shared Services Inbox
- Developing strong relationships with IT and external parties to encourage and facilitate new initiatives to support Workday
What will you bring?
- HR Information Systems experience, preferably Workday but another large HRIS would suit. You may have worked on a project implementation or you may manage the HRIS on a daily basis
- Knowledge and experience in contract generation to assist in the overflow
- The ability to work under pressure with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- A customer centric approach
Why would you want to work with us?
We are in the business of real people. The people, who shop in our centres, lease our retail space, invest in our centres, and of course, the people who work in and for our centres and our corporate office. Our people are important, and we believe in giving them every opportunity to grow and succeed in our business.
Our benefits program focuses on creating an awesome place to work in which our people are rewarded and recognised, and offers flexibility, balance and continuous learning opportunities, ensuring we give back, and that we look after ourselves.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.