We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
We currently have a 6 month max term opportunity for a Treasury Settlement Officer to join our Corporate Treasury department at our Chadstone National Office.
As an important member of the Treasury team this role will be responsible for all back office treasury functions, working closely with internal departments (e.g. Accounts Payable, Financial Accounting, Legal, Tax and development), as well as assisting the Treasury Manager and Senior Treasury Analyst to ensure all transactions are correctly reported and payment obligations are met.
This vital role will be responsible for treasury data management, deal confirmations, rate sets, cashflows and settlement of treasury transactions. As the successful Treasury officer, you will also assist with weekly cash flow forecasting, debt covenant compliance reporting, year-end reporting for statutory accounts and providing support on ad hoc projects.
What will success look like?
- Supporting the preparation of treasury borrowing notices to various lenders
- Applying and reconciling rate sets in Visual Risk (our treasury system)
- Confirming counterparty confirmation notices
- Reviewing the treasury payment schedule to ensure payable/receivable amounts reconcile with counterparty notices
- Preparation of payment files to effect treasury settlements
What will you bring?
- Previous experience in a bank or Large corporate treasury with settlements experience of bank debt, Debt capital markets and derivatives,
- Intermediate MS Excel skills (with exposure to cash flow modelling)
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative
- Knowledge of financial market instruments, conventions and settlement processing procedures
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment and communicate effectively with senior management and internal teams
- Experience with treasury management systems highly regarded
You are a responsible and accountable team player, who brings a positive attitude and enjoys collaborating with others.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.