We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
Chatswood Chase Sydney delivers an exceptional experience across four levels, bringing together a carefully curated selection of 220 retailers including leading fashion offerings, homewares and fresh food. A regional shopping centre within the Vicinity Portfolio, Chatswood Chase is a premier shopping destination.
The Retail Manager is responsible for developing and delivering the Centre’s retail engagement strategies aimed at increasing retailer engagement, customer experience and maximising net property income and asset valuation.
What does this look like?
- You will develop strong strategic retailer relationships and manage internal and external relationships with customers, suppliers, and local government
- You will be a leader who has capacity to bring others on the journey, influencing for the best overall outcomes Planning, budgeting, reporting and retailer debt management
- You will be seen as an industry expert and provide expert insights and knowledge to the broader Vicinity business on your retailer mix, regarding retailer feedback, industry trends and optimum retailer mix
- Working to maximise customer experience, retailer growth and best outcomes for the Vicinity business including the management of escalated customer complaints
What will you bring?
- First class stakeholder management skills and the interpersonal skills required to deliver successful retailer interactions each day
- Working knowledge of retail legislation, leases and retail fundamentals
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to develop, implement and analyse budgets
- Conflict resolution capabilities to deal with difficult retailers and customers Well-developed problem solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and across different management disciplines
This is an exceptional opportunity to drive and deliver the retailer engagement strategy at Chatswood Chase Sydney. Above all else, an opportunity to work towards the enrichment of Chatswood’s community experience through the creation of a centre where people love to connect.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.