We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
The purpose of this role is to assist with and oversee the day to day operation of the Centre’s operational service functions. This includes but is not limited to cleaning, security, risk and compliance management, emergency management, pest control, hygiene, general repairs and maintenance and incident reporting as it relates to capital and operational works administration.
What will success look like?
- Maintaining systems and registers for contracts, access cards and keys
- Assisting with management of contractors
- Administrative support for Operations Manager and team, coordinate meetings, agendas and minutes
- Maintaining register of incident reports ensuring completeness; liaison with customers; generate rectification works; follow up with contractors for CCTV footage; investigate incidents including liaising with witnesses; monthly reporting
- Being an active Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) committee member, coordinate WHS training for centre management team
- Maintaining emergency response equipment and kits and essential safety measures
- Managing Cooling Tower Audit (if applicable) and Property Insurance Audits
- Conducting post audit reviews and implements recommendations
- Managing Sustainability Reporting, Hazardous Substance Manuals & Dangerous Goods
- Assist with Public Liability Claims
- Coordinating emergency response training
- Support all major Contract Annual Servicing, managing health and safety systems and AESC program, ensuring servicing is kept up to date
To be successful in this role you will need proven experience within a similar role in Shopping Centers, tenancy delivery or project administration within large, complex businesses. You will have strong attention to detail whilst being able to multi-task and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders as well as advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office programs, Outlook and calendar systems. Previous compliance experience will also be highly regarded.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.