We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Pop Up Shop Leasing Executive to join our team in Brisbane. The purpose of this role is to actively manage the vacant shop opportunities to drive income for the Mall Space business and to ensure optimal occupancy and revenue performance of Pop Up Shops across the relevant portfolio.
You will create, monitor and maintain the vacant shop pipeline process to ensure greater visibility and leveraging of vacant shop opportunities including development of improved reporting and analysis tools. In addition, you will be required to collaborate with leasing to provide qualified lead sharing information that identifies clients that are interested in longer term leases across the Vicinity portfolio. Key to your success is your ability to manage the vacant shop leasing process and securing new business into centres whilst working closely with your clients to ensure they look great and are doing everything they can to be successful.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Developing your existing client base and formulating plans to secure new business.
- Keeping up to date with current market trends, consumer needs and attitudes.
- Lease vacant shop sites to generate rental income including all administration requirements
- Collaborating with leasing to hand over clients that would like to continue tenure of a vacant shop site and sign a longer terms lease on the site.
- Drive the de-fit and make good process more effectively to enable more vacant shop opportunities
- Monitoring end to end vacant shop process including engaging in negotiations, administration and debt
- Development of a client database that includes all individuals and retailers
What will success look like?
To be successful in this role you will have experience within Business to Business sales and possess a strong ability to develop solid relationships and build business with short term leasing experience being highly regarded. A positive attitude with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills are essential. You will be self-motivated, driven by sales targets and have strong negotiation, resilience and time management skills.
At Vicinity, we are in the business of people. The people who shop in our centres, lease our retail space, invest in our centres, and of course, the people who work in and for our centres and our corporate office. Our people are important, and we believe in giving them every opportunity to grow and succeed in our business.
Our benefits program focuses on creating an awesome place to work in which our people are rewarded and recognised, and offers flexibility, balance and continuous learning opportunities, ensuring we give back, and that we look after ourselves.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.