We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
At Vicinity, we're in the business of real people and our success is built on knowing the communities we serve and bringing them the experiences they want.
Opportunity exists for a shopping centre management expert to step into the role of Hub Centre Manager - TAS. With responsibility for leading the multiple business functions at Centre level across both Eastlands and Northgate Shopping Centres, you will lead, influence and develop your immediate teams to drive the centre's financial and operational performance, ensuring the people who walk through the Centre doors are delivered an exceptional consumer experience every day.
What does success look like?
- Mentoring, developing and motivating the onsite teams to deliver excellence in the centre's strategic objectives through intensive asset management activities
- Effective decision making that maximises the return of assets across the annual operational plan, NPI target, and CAPEX.
- Influencing your teams to best practice retail communication and support, marketing, operations and centre administration
- Strategic stakeholder management and proactive relationship building that positively influences the functions and activities that directly impact the Centre's under management
- Working collaboratively with leasing and development to assist in the delivery of their responsibilities at the centres
What will you bring?
- Leadership; providing leadership across your centre management teams and playing a lead role in driving a culture of accountability and collaboration, innovation, passion and purpose
- You will be team focused, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Strong financial acumen with well-developed analytical and reporting capabilities
- Formal qualification are not required, however a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Property, or Finance would be of significant benefit
- Strong understanding of the retail property business, specifically shopping centres and a sound knowledge of leases and the leasing function
- An understanding of a customer centric model with focus on creating unique and relevant consumer experiences that ultimately deliver value to our retail partners
Eastlands and Northgate are the centrepiece of their communities. This is an exceptional opportunity to drive the Tasmanian Hub to further success, leading from the front, and creating places where people love to connect.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.