Enriching Community Experiences
We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
Vicinity's Joint Venture and Fund Reporting team are responsible for the provision of financial (and ancilliary) information and analysis to Joint Venture partners and the Wholesale Funds.
The Analyst acts as a conduit between JV Partners and Vicinity Departments to resolve issues and queries in a timely and effective manner. Additionally you provide advice to internal departments within Vicinity to ensure appropriate dealings with external partners and ensure that the flow of information is professional and appropriate for external distribution.
What will success look like?
- Monitoring, reviewing and reporting business performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for JV partner assets
- Identifying and implementing efficiencies for reporting
- Participating in periodic JV partner meetings as necessary to ensure that objectives of stakeholders are fulfilled
- Adding value through critically reviewing analyses and financial data for the JV assets, as prepared by the Property Accounting and Centre Management teams
- Preparing and co-ordinating responses to ad-hoc queries
What will you bring?
- An analytical mind with a keen eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships across wide range of stakeholders
- Flexible attitude to deal with ad-hoc requests and changing nature of tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively and negotiate and influence
As an Analyst within the team, you will continually seek to improve the quality, reliability, timeliness, accuracy and efficiency of management reporting, including budgeting and forecasting.
You have strong commercial acumen and the ability to engage with a variety of people.
As a member of a hardworking team, you’ll also be accountable for creating an awesome place to work.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.