We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
At Chadstone Shopping Centre we deliver an experience not matched by any other shopping centre in Australia.
Chadstone, The Fashion Capital, now boasts a 550-strong international and local retailer network, two dining precincts, and a new state-of-the-art HOYTS cinema complex. Its unrivalled mix of world-class retail and dining experiences has cemented its place as one of Australia's iconic shopping centres, and premier tourist and entertainment destinations.
We know that Chadstone leads the pack as the "Fashion Capital". Marketing will play a critical role in Chadstone's transition from "The Fashion Capital" into a world class integrated shopping, dining, and entertainment destination.
This is an exciting time of evolution, and an opportunity to work with the Marketing Manager: Consumer to support and deliver on third party relationships/partnerships to drive reach, engagement, awareness and relevance within core target markets. Working with Chadstone's Marketing, Retail and Operations team and Chadstone's Tourism Manager, you will also gain insights and tools from the relevant experts within Chadstone's National Marketing team to deliver seamless integrated campaigns, brand executions and communications.
What does success look like?
- Assist in the development and execution of a high quality and detailed marketing plan that supports the centre's strategic pillars, optimises ROI and considers the long term mixed use plan for the centre
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the centres' customer segments and contribute to the development of customer strategies that support opportunities, weaknesses and changes over time.
- Execute Chadstone's Consumer strategy ensuring we are continually nurturing our customers, understanding their needs and over delivering on the experience of Chadstone
- Together with the Marketing Manager Consumer, identifying and delivering synergistic third party partnerships and activity to drive reach and credibility
What will you bring?
- Demonstrated success in a 360 degree marketing role with demonstrated capability to deliver a calendar of marketing events and activity targeted to meet marketing objectives, identified customer segments and sales categories
- Experience in building customer strategies that engage with multiple segments across a range of marketing touch points
- Commercial acumen and strong negotiation skills
- Success dealing with demands of multiple high level stakeholders
- The ability to contribute to the development and execution of a high quality marketing plan that supports Chadstone's strategic pillars, optimises ROI and considers the long term mixed use plan for the centre
- The desire to live and breathe the Chadstone brand
- Most importantly, a comprehensive understanding of consumers
This is an exceptional opportunity; a hands on role where you will be delivering in a high volume, fast paced consumer based environment.
Not only that, you'll be part of a team of talented and driven individuals that continue to deliver a consumer experience not matched by any other shopping centre in Australia.
At Vicinity, we are in the business of people. The people who shop in our centres, lease our retail space, invest in our centres, and of course, the people who work in and for our centres and our corporate office. Our people are important, and we believe in giving them every opportunity to grow and succeed in our business.
Our benefits program focuses on creating an awesome place to work in which our people are rewarded and recognised, and offers flexibility, balance and continuous learning opportunities, ensuring we give back, and that we look after ourselves.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.