We have a rare opportunity within our Reporting and Analysis Finance group for a commercially driven individual to perform analyses and reporting on key monthly business results to finance management..
Reporting to the Financial Controller of External Reporting and Senior Finance Leadership, you’ll be part of a close-knit team based at our Chadstone National Office. As the successful candidate, you will provide insights on performance and profitability across the business, identify the impact of trends on forecast and partner with key operational business areas to identify solutions and opportunities that will drive Vicinity’s results.
What will success look like?
- Supporting other areas of the business by providing strategic financial advice on the impact of business decisions
- Analysis of results, drivers and P&L opportunities
- Assisting with the assessment and development of business cases relating to growth and new business opportunities
- Identifying key metrics and enhancing reporting
- Timely and accurate monthly business driver reporting
- Developing and maintaining strong partnerships with relevant business units and staff
What will you bring?
- CA qualification
- Chartered accounting background with industry experience in commercial role preferred
- An analytical mind with a keen eye for detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence internal stakeholders
- Commercial and good business awareness
- Proactive and results driven
- Confident with accounting standards framework and complex group structures
You will utilise your proven relationship management and analytical skills and be proficient in Excel. Your knack for problem solving , managing competing demands and strong commercial acumen will be key to your success.