We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
Our Leasing Team promote difference and diversity and foresee that this will greatly contribute to making Vicinity Centres an awesome place to work.
Currently we are looking for a Leasing Coordinator who applies different approaches and innovative ways of thinking to support the Regional Leasing Manager and relevant Leasing Executives. The Leasing Coordinator is accountable for a broad range of administrative tasks including assisting in the generation of lease offer and disclosure statement documentation, and associated correspondence through the lease lifecycle, managing internal and external queries and actively contributing to projects within the team.
What will success look like?
- Provide process guidance and support to the Leasing team in relation to the preparation, collation and finalisation of lease offer documentation and disclosure statements, including as required, the input of non standard and deal specific conditions and responses to tenant amendments in Salesforce, issuing of acceptance letters and amendments to schedules of works and researching previous leases.
- Providing advice to Leasing Executive to ensure leasing deals comply with our internal policies, legislation and owner requirements
- General administration support
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results within a designated area of responsibility
- Attention to detail, manage multiple competing deadlines and Leasing Executives and ability to build credibility with leaders.
What will you bring?
- Proactive, enthusiastic and resilient mindset
- Attention to detail with timeliness
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- High level of initiative and forward planning
- Ability to work autonomously and anticipate needs of the team
- Experience preparing reports / presentations and professional documentation
- Travel arrangement & expense accounts experience
To be successful in this role you will be a true administrative professional with proven success in working in a demanding and fast paced environment. You will have prior administrative experience ideally within the retail or commercial property industry and knowledge of retail leases legislation.
We expect our Leasing Coordinators to work with many different teams and departments and be able to adjust quickly to changing environments, and we therefore look for collaborative and value adding mindsets, coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Your ability to be an active and integral part of the Leasing Team on a national basis whilst also being proactive in enhancing retailer experience will be heavily called upon.
At Vicinity, we are in the business of people. The people who shop in our centres, lease our retail space, invest in our centres, and of course, the people who work in and for our centres and our corporate office. Our people are important, and we believe in giving them every opportunity to grow and succeed in our business.
Our benefits program focuses on creating an awesome place to work in which our people are rewarded and recognised, and offers flexibility, balance and continuous learning opportunities, ensuring we give back, and that we look after ourselves.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. We appreciate diversity of experience, background and thought simply because we are committed to supporting new ways of working.