We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
The collective People and Culture (P&C) vision is to create an awesome place to work. Our P&C team promotes difference and diversity and foresee that this will greatly contribute to our brand promise of making the experience Better, Easier and more enjoyable for our Customers, Clients and Business.
We are looking for a P&C Advisor with exceptional commercial experience and a strong track record with change management who is ready to accept the challenge of reimagining what's possible.
As P&C Advisor you are an agile communicator who can work collaborating with the Senior P&C Business Partners, the Employee Relations Manager and the head of Business Partnering to provide People Leaders and team members' day to day P&C support. You act as the first point of contact for P&C advice to team members and people leaders, whilst also assisting the P&C Business Partners with the development and implementation of the broader P&C People Strategy.
What will success look like?
- Active participation in the implementation of the strategic P&C plan for Vicinity Centres
- Proactively working with portfolio stakeholders to assist in the implementation of sustainable initiatives, whilst driving innovation, efficiency and cost reduction
- Driving strategic projects within diversity, culture and engagement in consultation with the Head of Business Partnering, broader P&C team and other relevant stakeholders
- Building a solid understanding of the strategic trends impacting our business, our customers and our shoppers and identify opportunities to integrate this thinking into P&C solutions Capability Development
What will you bring?
- Tertiary qualification in a business or management discipline with a P&C focus; or relevant career experience in lieu of formal qualifications
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results within a designated area of responsibility
- Strong influencing, attention to detail, and ability to build credibility with leaders
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with the ability to genuinely partner with P&C leadership across the business
- High levels of proactivity, enthusiasm and resilience
- Change management skills gained within a complex organisation
- Proven ability to translate P&C strategy and initiatives with overall business strategic objectives
Why would you want to work with us?
At Vicinity Centres we look to our P&C team members to shape a safe, capable, accountable and engaged workforce. To achieve this, our team require the ability to build credibility with internal stakeholders quickly, combined with a collaborative and value adding mindset and 'can do' attitude.
We are in the business of real people. The people, who shop in our centres, lease our retail space, invest in our centres, and of course, the people who work in and for our centres and our corporate office. Our people are important, and we believe in giving them every opportunity to grow and succeed in our business.
Our benefits program focuses on creating an awesome place to work in which our people are rewarded and recognised, and offers flexibility, balance and continuous learning opportunities, ensuring we give back, and that we look after ourselves.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.