We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
At Vicinity Centres, we see our success deriving from enriching our communities, internal and external. We are an Australian owned leading retail investment trust with great brands in our shopping centre portfolio such as Chadstone, DFO, and Emporium.
The Vicinity People & Culture Performance and Reward Team provide detailed and comprehensive analysis and advice across all dimensions of Vicinity Centres’ performance and reward landscape. We’re committed to creating quality experiences for our people by providing consistent and streamlined solutions across the remuneration and performance review process, remuneration reporting, remuneration benchmarking, incentive programs and benefit programs.
Everything we do, big or small, counts because we’re committed to making life for our people better, easier and more enjoyable.
On top of that we embrace difference, we collaborate, and we are constantly imagining a better way. Plus we have a great time doing it!
What are we looking for?
A Performance and Reward specialist with a high service orientation and a naturally analytical mind with the capability to support a collaborative and agile culture.
What will success look like?
- Working in partnership with the wider People and Culture team in the application of contemporary remuneration and reward practices;
- Conducting the Annual Remuneration and STI Review process and contributing to the annual performance review framework;
- Preparation, submission and subsequent analysis of a range of remuneration survey input and data, to support ongoing remuneration market benchmarking and remuneration recommendations;
- Management of employee equity plans including LTIs, Deferred STI and Exempt Employee Plan;
- Ongoing review and analysis of competitor remuneration practices and frameworks;
- Contributing to preparation of the annual Remuneration Report and Board and Remuneration Committee papers;
- Managing and administering benefits programs such as Superannuation, Insurance, EAP and Health & Wellbeing;
- Managing and administering the Reward & Recognition program;
- HR analytics and reporting
What will you bring?
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or Human Resources
- Proven experience in equity based remuneration and reward programs, remuneration review processes and the requirements of remuneration reports
- Advanced numeracy and analytical capabilities
You have a passion for performance and reward, are comfortable working with internal and external contacts at all levels, and you enjoy working in a collaborative culture that focuses on the wellbeing of our people. Additionally you look for innovation and best practice in all areas, demonstrating curiosity and a desire to actively contribute to the culture of Vicinity.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.