We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
As the Safety & Injury Management Advisor, you will play an important role in a small, collaborative team which will see you maintain the Health & Safety Management System (H&SMS) and support Vicinity’s National Health and Safety initiatives.
You will lead and develop internal engagement and communication programs with Health & Safety Champions, manage the injury management and workers compensation program and assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of injury management procedures.
What will success look like?
- Participation in key health and safety projects e.g. contractor management system, incident management system
- Development of return to work plans for injured team members
- Maintain the requirements for the H&SMS - e.g. contractor management system, incident management system, health and safety page
- Timely monthly reporting on safety, injury management and workers compensation
What will you bring?
- Thorough knowelge of Health & Safety legislation and workers compensation legislative requirements
- Understanding of Health & Safety Management systems
- A sense of urgency to meet legislative requirement deadlines with workers compensation claims
- Courage to challenge and bring new ideas to the table
- Initiative and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
Demonstrate your diversity… through your strong business partnering approach and overall passion for creating and maintaining a safe and enjoyable work environment for all.
You love what you do and are relentless in your pursuit to make things better, easier and more enjoyable!
Flexibility and availability to provide support outside of normal working hours (sporadically) is needed. Any extra hours will be offered back as Time In Lieu.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.