We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
Vicinity's Group Property Insights function is responsible for the preparation of operational metrics for the owned and managed property portfolio for internal and external reporting .
The Senior Analyst will undertake in-depth property research and analysis, and anticipate and communicate insights across the portfolio as required by the business.
As a Senior member of the team, you will be a mentor and role model for junior members and provide general support to the Manager of Group Property Insights.
What will success look like?
- Developing and maintaining an active understanding of portfolio metrics
- Taking a lead role in preparing key metrics and associated analysis for internal/external reporting
- Translating results into meaningful management tools
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Preparing analyses and delivering insights to key internal/external stakeholders and join venture partners
- Monthly reporting tasks
- Ad-hoc requirements as requested by the business
What will you bring?
- An analytical mind with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to compile granular data and convert into high level insights
- High level of numeracy and analysis capability, including problem solving skills and a desire for relentless curiosity
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships across wide range of stakeholders
- Flexible attitude to deal with ad-hoc requests and changing nature of tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence internal stakeholders
As Senior Analyst, you have the ability to interpret Vicinity and industry trends, and turn those into meaningful insights. You have strong commercial acumen and the ability to manage competing demands.
As a member of a hardworking team, you'll also be accountable for creating an awesome place to work.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.