We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
Our National Marketing team are currently looking for a Sponsorship and Partnership Manager to join them in this newly created position. This role will sit within the Marketing Strategy team to govern and measure national and centre activity and investments by developing, leading and implementing a portfolio wide, brand led sponsorship and partnership strategic framework.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to internally influence across the business in order to drive alignment and deliver effective integration of strategic programs. In addition to this we require someone with the ability to identify, evaluate and negotiate terms for new external sponsorship and partnership.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing clear KPIs and an evaluation process, working with Planning and Capability
- Gain the endorsement for a strategic sponsorship/partnerships and community framework, objectives and evaluation, working closely with Sustainability
- Ensure new sponsorship and partnership opportunities are aligned to KPIs, budget and legal requirements
- Establish and/or sustain strong industry networks
- Convert a strategic framework into a well-developed sponsorship and partnership investment, engagement and integrated marketing program
- Lead and support centre teams to align, implement and measure sponsorships and partnerships to achieve agreed objectives
- Build strong centre team alignment and measurement processes
In order to be successful in this role you will have relevant tertiary qualifications, 5 + years of proven strategic marketing, communications and public relations experience and a demonstrated ability to develop, deliver and evaluate strategic frameworks, KPI’s and initiatives within a tiered business environment.
In addition to this, we are looking for someone who is a team player that can involve, influence and inspire others, knowing how to have fun along the way. We want a strategic thinker with a positive can-do attitude, who enjoys challenges and can bring clarity to ambiguity as well as someone with strong commitment to continuous improvement and innovation that ultimately translates to successful commercial outcomes.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.