Enriching Community Experiences
We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
We have a rare opportunity for highly efficient and customer-centric team member to provide high quality support to the Victorian Development team in all facets of day-to-day administration.
You will be accountable for a variety of tasks, managing internal and external queries, through to actively contributing to projects within the team.
This important role is required to be a key conduit for the team and relevant business departments and external stakeholders, judging priorities and ensuring a high level of service.
What will success look like?
· Diary and calendar management
· Meeting coordination, internal and external
· Timely preparation, review and management of various Development reports, presentations and correspondence
· Travel coordination
· Timely management of monthly corporate credit card reconciliations
· Following up where required and ensuring action items deadlines are met/closed out
· Onboarding of new team members including new starter correspondence, IT requests and setup, business card orders, induction schedules
What will you bring?
· High level of initiative and forward planning
· Ability to work autonomously and anticipate needs of the team
· Experience in a similar team coordinator / assistant / administrative support function
· Experience preparing reports / presentations and professional documentation
· Travel arrangement & expense accounts experience
You will naturally have sharp attention to detail, well-developed communication skills, a high level of initiative and ability to forward plan. You are a MS Powerpoint whizz and love what you do, ensuring a consistently positive experience for your internal/external stakeholders.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.