We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
Galleria is a two-level major regional shopping centre located in Morley, Western Australia. Galleria is anchored by Myer, Target, Kmart, Coles, ALDI and Woolworths with a Greater Union cinema complex, and more than 160 specialty stores. The centre is a leading shopping and entertainment destination for Perth, offering a strong mix of fashion, food and fresh food shopping. Galleria provides local residents and families a convenient one-stop-shopping and dining experience.
We’re looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join the centre management team and work closely with the Marketing Manager to provide an integrated and strategic approach to the centres marketing to increase traffic and sales.
What will success look like?
- Assisting in the development and execution of a high quality and detailed marketing plan that supports the centre's strategic pillars, optimises ROI and considers the long term mixed use plan for the centre
- Aligning all campaigns and activity to the Centre Strategic Asset Plan
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the centres' customer segments and contributing to the development of strategies that support opportunities, weaknesses and changes over time
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing Manager to identify and deliver cohesive third party partnerships and activity to drive reach and credibility
- Actively engage retailers in centre marketing activities
- Collecting and analysing data from marketing programs
- Management, liaising and coordination of agencies and suppliers
- Building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships both internally and within the wider community
- Assistance in managing the marketing budget including invoicing and purchase orders
What will you bring?
- Experience in a marketing role with capability to deliver a calendar of marketing events and activities with a strong track record of delivering creative, engaging and on-trend campaigns
- Success in planning, managing and executing tasks and projects to a deadline
- A passion for retail and a continuous drive to improve customer experience
- A team player, ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude
- Ability to build strong relationships and adapt to your audience
This is a hands on role in a high volume, fast paced, consumer based environment. The role requires a highly creative individual with the courage and ability to work independently on tasks.
We’re proud of our collaborative team culture and as a member of the Centre management team, you will also be required to support the team with any emergency situations that may arise.
At Vicinity, we are in the business of people. The people who shop in our centres, lease our retail space, invest in our centres, and of course, the people who work in and for our centres and our corporate office. Our people are important, and we believe in giving them every opportunity to grow and succeed in our business.
Our benefits program focuses on creating an awesome place to work in which our people are rewarded and recognised, and offers flexibility, balance and continuous learning opportunities, ensuring we give back, and that we look after ourselves.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.