We exist to enrich community experiences. We reimagine destinations of the future, creating places where people love to connect. We do this by creating unique and relevant consumer experiences, delivering compelling value to our retail partners and striving for excellence in everything we do.
Midland Gate is a fully enclosed single-level regional shopping centre located approximately 18 km north-east of Perth's CBD. The centre is anchored by Coles, Woolworths, Big W, Kmart, Target with Ace Cinemas, and more than 150 specialty stores. For local families, Midland Gate is a vibrant hub where the community gathers to shop, dine and connect, offering a wide range of food, fashion and entertainment.
This is an exciting time to join the team during a redevelopment phase, with major launch occurring in late 2018, working alongside the Marketing Manager. You will play an integral part in the implementation of the Centre’s marketing strategy, community engagement and creative campaign management.
What will success look like?
- Assisting in the development and execution of a high quality and detailed marketing plan that supports the centre's strategic pillars, optimises ROI and considers the long term mixed use plan for the centre
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the centres' customer segments and contributing to the development of strategies that support opportunities, weaknesses and changes over time
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing Manager to identify and deliver cohesive third party partnerships and activity to drive reach and credibility
- Actively engage retailers in centre marketing activities
- Collecting and analysing data from marketing programs
What will you bring?
- Experience in a marketing role with capability to deliver a calendar of marketing events and activities
- Success in planning, managing and executing tasks and projects to a deadline
- A passion for retail
- Experience with managing traditional, digital and social media channels
- Being a team player is crucial
- Ability to build strong relationships and adapt to your audience
This is a rare opportunity; a hands on role in a high volume, fast paced, consumer based environment. The role requires a highly creative individual with the courage and ability to work independently on tasks.
Our values cultivate a culture that encourages our 1300+ team members to be curious, agile, passionate and committed. At Vicinity we embrace difference. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that supports diversity and flexibility.